Foundation Programme Officer – Maternity Cover (July-December 2019)
11. März 2019
- Analysing projects’ progress and performance through available information and based upon the agreed reference frame as defined by objectives and indicators.
- Ensuring that the projects’ financial performance is consistent with the agreed objectives and projections, and recommending actions when facing deviations.
- Reporting on the performance and efficiency of funded projects throughout the year and preparing the necessary statements and overviews to inform adequately the Head of Programmes.
- Supporting the development of and liaising with Trafigura’s (resp. Puma Energy’s) charity committees and employees’ voluntary groups.
- Keeping the local offices abreast of the developments of the Programmes in their region/country.
- Sharing all necessary information about the programmes and the partners with the Communication Manager, as required.
- Ensuring a transparent and timely information flow, in particular with the Administrative Assistant, to make sure all administrative tasks – in particular payments – relating to the programmes and the grants can be performed efficiently.
- Feeding timely into the Foundation’s programmes database with all required information.
- Actively contributing to the preparation of Board meetings, providing relevant, accurate and required information in a timely manner.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- 1 year of working experience (relevant internships may be considered as such)
- Knowledge of the Project Management Cycle and experience overseeing development projects or other projects in related social sectors (familiarity with key tools such as LogFrames, Theory of Change etc. a requirement)
- Masters in Development, International Relations, Economics or other related field
- Fluent in English and French is a prerequisite. Spanish is an additional asset.
- Field experience (including volunteering) is a an additional asset
- Exposure to Impact measurement / evaluation is desirable